The Aluminum Print Bed plate is 200mm X 200X 200mm - the travel for the build plate is limited by the physical dimensions of the frame itself and that is around 220 mm for the X-axis (side to side), 260-270mm for the Y-axis (front to back) and around 200mm for the Z-Axis (up and down). Model – Complete DIY Kit (Unassembled).
Simple and sturdy construction, easy to assemble with good performance and quality. Better than reprap prusa i3.
Lead Time: 4 to 5 Business days.
- Layer resolution of 50 microns.
- MAX Printing Speed: 150 mm/s.
- Build size: 200X 200 X 200mm. Large print area of 200 x 280 x 200 mm (Optional).
- Full Metal Bowden Extruder.
- Material type: PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA and Flexible Filaments (With Pro Metal Extruder).
- Material specifications 1.75mm in diameter.
- Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm, XY 0.012mm.
- Printing Color: Single color or dual color (option)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (customized 0.3mm/0.2mm).
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210°C (the maximum can be set to 260°C).
- Heating plate temperature: 60-120°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling).
- Best ambient temperature: ≥25°C.
- Power requirements: 220V, 250W, 50Hz, 0.89A.
- Connection: TF card or USB.
- The file print format: STL,G-Code.
- Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac.
- CE, FCC specifications: CE, FC, ROHS.
- Device weight: 7.5kg.
- Equipment size: 430 X 440 X400mm.
- Package size: 440X 340X 190m
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
So how do we pay the local import tax? Who do we contact?
You should contact either your local customs office or then the delivery company that is used.
Can this machine work normally if I change the stepper motor with higher power?
Yes it will work, though you need to adjust stepper driver current to higher.
What voltage hotted should I upgrade with? All stores I've looked at ask for a 12V or a 24V. Thanks
Tarantula s 12V
Is there a power supply included in the kit?
Yes printer includes 12V power supply with selector switch for 110V or 240V input
Is it possible to print from a SD card?
Yes it is possible
Do you have instructions on how to mount/place the dual extruder?
Please check this link : https://tevo3dprinterstore.com/pages/tevo-tarantula